Wednesday 21 September 2011

Pleated Shorts


I picked up this ensemble in Cyprus (they have some lovely little boutiques). I actually tried the top on as an extra to see what the pleated shorts looked like on, fell in love with the entire outfit and couldn't will myself to put the top back on the rack.. So here we are, top and shorts safe at home with me J
You can’t actually see the beautiful detail of this top from these pictures..... it’s about 3 times as wide as me, with little pockets on the bottom hem, with contrasting stripes, which gives what might look like a basic striped top a bit of a twist.
I kept the look black and white with my chunky black harness boots, I like the way the boots toughen up the soft girly pleats of the shorts.  
Had to have a close up of my tiny skull ring, the boy bought it for me at Reading Festival, i just love its little face!
Ashley x

13 comments:

  1. skull ring and shoes. Gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently started following you I love your blog! Your outfit photos are always so creative :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful and shoes are to die for :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole look is amazing, I love your style!! =) the boots are to day for, and fell in love with the skull necklace!

    Hope you go see my blog and give me some advice to make it better! Thanks! http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word I've found a new love with your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a pretty face! I love your hair! :) x

    www.thestylebox.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is gorgeous, love the shorts! You literally have the best shoe collection! Oh and that little skull is a cutie!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been lusting over those exact boots. They're so sick!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shorts are so pretty!! Really liking the boots too, very cool :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! I've had those boots on my mental wishlist for ages, they look great on you (:

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments