Saturday 24 September 2011

Moving In



Necklace : Topshop

I’ve been away from the blogosphere for what seems like ages (in reality I’ve only been gone since Wednesday!).
This is due to the fact that for the past week I have been frantically packing away my life (and shoes) into many many boxes, and travelling to Nottingham.
I am now in my halls in Nottingham (about 3 hours away from where I normally live) and am settling into student life. Freshers week hasn’t officially started yet, but next week I’m sure I will be consuming coffee at all hours to keep me awake for all my introduction lectures after staying up most of the night!
I’m studying Fashion Communication and Promotion and cant wait to start the course, although I feel like I have already started due to the vast amount of holiday work we were set!

I will try and do some outfit posts soon , but need to find a new location for my pictures. I also need to figure out how to use a self timer and tripod ….. PANIC….. but I’m sure I will get the hang of it eventually !

Ashley x


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklace!!! Congrats on going to colledge!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely necklace! Enjoy the uni life... I miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I thought i had nice necklasses, congrats and good luck in college
    http://meldrasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute necklace! Good luck with uni :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments