Sunday 11 September 2011

Love


Photo overload today but i couldnt help it! You couldn’t imagine my excitement when I received a little black parcel through the post tied up with a pink ribbon J  
Inside was the dress of the moment in “blog world” the Asymmetrical Maxi Dress from In Love With Fashion. When they said they would be sending me a dress I knew immediately that I wanted the Aubergine version, with the rich colour and the silky material it perfectly fits in to the A/W jewel trend (colour, glamour and effortless chic). These beautiful jewel tones were all seen on the A/W 2011 catwalks of: Gucci , Proenza Schouler , Michael Van Der Ham, Ralph Lauren and Dior.
My shoes match so perfectly with the colour of the dress, I’m not normally a fan of matchy matchy but in this case I think it works J
The kimono is from Topshop, I love the mix of the aubergine with the cream of the Kimono... it could have looked a little Santa Clause but luckily I don’t think it does!  
The necklace I made myself (see it closer here) , the hand chain is from Ebay and the red ring is Swarovski .
Love has so many temptingly amazing pieces, and they come in so many colours and patterns. Looking through their website you could easily find you get repetitive strain injury from clicking the “add to basket” button! Happy hunting J find their site here J



Ashley x

17 comments:

  1. Love your hair in these pictures, what products do you use? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this dress. I spotted it on their website a few days ago and fell in love. You wear it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are stunning *.* and dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your look gorgeous as allways , I love everything youre wearing from head to toe :x


    Doudinou <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome dress!
    loove your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the burgundy colour in this outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This LOVE dress is stunning. The shoes look like they were made to match!

    http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is so pretty and the color looks wonderful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I adore this pictures! The dress, the shoes, the cardigan... And you are so pretty. I just found you through the inlovewithfashion Facebook page and now I have to follow your blog :)

    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look super hot. this is just the most amazingly styled outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hair, the dress and the ring.
    Following.

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOOOVE that dress. I wanted that one but it was out of stock (boo hiss sob) so I'm currently waiting on the garden print one to arrive :) It's definitely the dress of the moment though in any pattern! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loveeee this dress, i've been thinking about buying it! It looks beautiful on, even more tempted now!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. the dress and shoes color is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments